ICSGTEIS (International Conference on Smart-Green Technology in Electrical and Information Systems) is an international scale event that is held every year. In this event all IEEE that exist around the world gather to discuss and talk about the latest trends in technology.
This year ICSGTEIS located at Hotel Swiss Bell Resort Watu Jimbar on October 8, 2016. IEEE Student Branch Udayana University took the theme “Internet of Things for Smart City” in ICSGTEIS Workshop 2016. ICSGTEIS Workshop with two speakers who are experts in the field of smart technology. The first speaker is Prof. Dr. Khoirul Anwar explaining 4G Technology Based On OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) For Better Communication and The second speaker is Mochamad Ridwan Kamil, S.T, M.U.D who will explain about the Integrated Smart Technology Application On Smart City.
Rundown of Workshop IEEE SB UDAYANA
Saturday, 8 October 2016
|08.00 – 09.00||60′||Registration|
|09.00 – 09.15||15′||1st Coffee Break|
|09.15 – 09.20||5′||Opening 1st workshop|
|09.20 – 11.20||120′||*) 1st Workshop
4G Technology On Based OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division
Multiplexing) For Better Communication
|11.20 – 11.35||15′||Discussion|
|11.35 – 12.35||60′||Break|
|12.35 – 12.40||5′||Opening seminar|
|12.40 – 14.40||120′||*) Seminar
Integrated Smart Technology Application On Smart City
|14.40 – 14.55||15′||Discussion|
|14.55 – 15.10||15′||2nd Coffee break|
|15.10 – 15.25||15′||Door prize|
|15.25 – 15.30||5′||Closing|
*) The themes of workshop & seminar are tentative
Rp. 1.500.000 / person
Workshop Certificate, Workshop Kit
ICSGTEIS 2016 Conference + Workshop
Local Participant (in Rupiahs)
|General (Presenter) + Workshop||3.000.000||3.500.000|
|Student (ID Required)
(Presenter) + Workshop
|Accompanying Person /
Observer + Workshop
Beneficiary Bank Account:
|1.||Bank||:||PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.|
|3.||Account Name||:||SEMINAR INTERNASIONAL ICSGTEIS 2016|
|4.||Bank Address||:||BNI Cabang Renon, Kantor Kas Jimbaran, Jl. Raya Uluwatu (Poltek Negeri Bali), Kuta Selatan, Badung, Bali – Indonesia
Methods of Payment:
- The only available payment method is by Wire Transfer.
- The conference committee must receive the full amount of the registration fee. Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side. Please write your name and paper number on the remark column of the bank slip/transfer receipt.
- The registration fee does not cover the accommodation, transportation and other traveling related expenses.
- A copy of bank slip/transfer receipt should be submitted to the secretariat through email : firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- An acknowledgement of your registration will be emailed to you, immediately after completion of online registration.
- A Registration Confirmation will be provided after clearance of the full payment. Please note that wire transfer usually takes few days for processing.
- Registration receipt will be provided at on-site registration desk.