COVID-19 Protocol for in-person participants
- In addition to the general procedure for Covid-19 prevention, in-person participants have to comply with the following Covid-19 Protocol:
- Have received a complete (2 doses) Covid-19 vaccine. Showing proof of vaccine is required before entering the conference venue.
- Have a non-reactive Swab Antigen / PCR Test result. Note that the Swab Antigen Test result is valid for 48 hours only. Participants with a test time longer than 48 hours before arrival to the conference venue, have to repeat the test onsite.
- Please note that all requirements related to the Covid-19 protocol may vary depends on the latest situation.
- The Swab Antigen Test is available onsite and is free of charge for in-person participants. Please refer to the following timetable:
- Wednesday, 27/10/2021: 14.00 – 16.00
- Thursday, 28/10/2021: 08.30 – 10.30
- Friday, 29/10/2021: 08.30 – 10.30
Note that the indicated time is Bali time (GMT +8)