The electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) is a highly effective tool that transfers ownership rights of the intellectual property to IEEE and saves significant amounts of time and effort on the part of IEEE authors, volunteers, and staff.
Regarding the use of the eCF system, the Publication Committee have completed the setup for the use of the IEEE eCF system by the author, whose paper has been accepted for presentation and included in the ICSGTEIS 2021 proceeding. Authors will be notified by email regarding the completion of the IEEE eCF.
Note for authors: If you do not complete a publication agreement with IEEE by means of signing and submitting an IEEE Copyright Form, your paper cannot be published by the IEEE.
The following is the guidance to complete the electronic IEEE Copyright Form:
The IEEE eCF system will sent an e-mail to all corresponding author, containing the username and password to access and complete the IEEE copyright form.
- Click on the URL: https://ecopyright.ieee.org/ECTT/login.do so that a login page will be displayed. Then use your username and password in the email to access and complete the electronic IEEE Copyright Form.
- When you reach the main page, the following steps will lead you through the process of either transferring copyright or licensing publishing rights to the IEEE.
- STEP 1: Confirm article information.
- STEP 2: Confirm article originality and signing authority.
- STEP 3: Select the appropriate publishing agreement.
- STEP 4: Sign the publication agreement.
- STEP 5: Download the signed publication agreement.