- Authors are invited to submit original full paper of 4 to 6 pages (including tables, figures and references).
- The submitted paper must not previously be submitted for other publications. Failure to follow this requirement will cause a cancellation of the publication.
- The paper must be written in English and follows the ICSGTEIS 2021 publication template. The paper template can be downloaded [here].
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by three independent reviewers of the ICSGTEIS 2021 Technical Program Committee.
- Full paper submission is through Udayana Conference System (UCS). Author must have an account at the conference management system before submiting full paper(s) electronically.
- Please feel free to [contact us] if you have difficulties in creating the account or in uploading the file.
Paper Submission and Conference Registration Process at Udayana Conference Systems (UCS)Paper-Submission-Process-UCS